The Enrollment Process at VCS
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the VCS Office.
1. Submit the Application
All K4 students must be 4 years old prior to September 1.
All K5 students must be 5 years old prior to September 1.
All 1st students must be 6 years old prior to September 1.
Students entering grades 2-12 will placed according to their academic records.
Acceptance to VCS is based on the last two years of school performance. No decision can be made until all of the following records are received:
• Copies of report cards for the last two school years (or HS Transcript).
• Discipline report for the last two school years.
• Copy of the most recent SAT and OLSAT scores.
• Copy of birth certificate.
• Copy of Social Security card.
All students entering VCS must provide immunization records upon registration.
2. Guided Tour by the Principal
At some point in the enrollment process one of our principals would like to show you around the school and answer your questions. This tour can be arranged before or after the application is completed.
3. Pay Registration Fee
A fee of $200 per family is due upon registration.
4. Complete Medical and Emergency Forms
Before the student attends their first day, we need important medical and emergency forms on file in the school office.
5. Get Physical Form Completed (For Student Athletes)
The Physical Examination form must be completed by your family physician. It must be submitted to VCS prior to participating in any practices or games.
6. Schedules and Books
High school students may need to meet with the principal to fill out a credit inventory and graduation plan.
Books can be purchased from the school or from other sources (parents and websites).